I am obviously a pissed customer, kind of like every customer that get's an order carried out by Lasershit. I ordered something off of clothing website called Zara for those of you who don't know it.

It's 12/8 right now and I ordered it on 11/19. Zara takes 4-5 business days. It's been 19 days. Can I just have my ***?

The tracking site states that my package was loaded onto to the vehicle and should've been delivered 5 days ago. The place where the package got loaded onto a vehicle was in a place called Ridgewood, NY. I only live about an hour away from there. You're saying it takes more than a week?

Ok.

And plus it took like a week for them to just get it shipped...customer service is horrible..said they would put my package under investigation and get it delivered within two days 3 days ago..Whenever I have ordered something off amazon or zara or whatever, it's always been carried out by FedEx or UPS. First time i've even heard of a *** company like lasership and would never want another ordering experience with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments