I am obviously a pissed customer, kind of like every customer that get's an order carried out by Lasershit. I ordered something off of clothing website called Zara for those of you who don't know it.

It's 12/8 right now and I ordered it on 11/19. Zara takes 4-5 business days. It's been 19 days. Can I just have my ***?

The tracking site states that my package was loaded onto to the vehicle and should've been delivered 5 days ago. The place where the package got loaded onto a vehicle was in a place called Ridgewood, NY. I only live about an hour away from there. You're saying it takes more than a week?

Ok.

And plus it took like a week for them to just get it shipped...customer service is horrible..said they would put my package under investigation and get it delivered within two days 3 days ago..Whenever I have ordered something off amazon or zara or whatever, it's always been carried out by FedEx or UPS. First time i've even heard of a *** company like lasership and would never want another ordering experience with them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lasership. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasership.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Lasership to other companies on our site.

Comments