This company is by far the worst!After reading all the negative reviews I don't know how they stay in business.

My package has been "out for delivery" all day, but I never received it. I called at 8PM and after waiting 10 minutes (probably due to others calling and complaining) I finally got through and was told they were on extended delivery until 9:30pm and if it's not here today then tomorrow. It's 9:35 and still no delivery.

Maybe it will show up tomorrow, maybe not, but in the future, I won't use any company that ships through them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Lasership needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Lasership - Packages Left in Driveway Lasership "We have had two shipments within this last month where Lasership has left packages on the sidewalk and not on the porch right for anyone to help themselves to or..." Read more Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more