Ellington, Connecticut

Friday morning I woke up and worked from home all day.After lunch I looked out on the front porch and there was a wet box of pills that my wife ordered from an internet company.

Someone from Lasership dropped it off after 5:00 pm Thursday evening and never rang the door bell. I know this for sure because I'm the first one home. I park in the back and go through the back door to open the front door, then walk down the driveway to get the mail, and then back up the driveway to the front door. There was no box otherwise I would have tripped over it.

The box got soaked because it rain last night.Lousy Job Lasership..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lasership delivery service from Lasership. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasership to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most getting products fast. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments