One of my package was NEVER delivered, I tried to have information by phone and unable to speck with a rapresentative I LEFT as suggested a Message in the answer machine , the company NEVER call me back!!! The driver NEVER ring the BELL , THIS MORNING since I was awaiting for another package I put on the front door a sign asking please to ring the bell, I found out that the package was delivered only because I checked the delivery status on the computer. Very unhappy with LASERSHIP wich it is offered free of charges , for my next delivery I will prefer pay and choose some other delivery company !!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with LaserShip. The most disappointing about lasership delivery service at LaserShip was very bad, lost package and no delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LaserShip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare LaserShip to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #992741

Lasership is the worst delivery service EVER!!!!! I checked the status of my package and it said delivered left at front porch, only to find out there was no package in sight.

I had the day off so I was frequently checking my porch. I honestly believe that ppls packages are being stolen. Now I'm on a 24 hour watch, if I don't get my package their going to issue another package request. Just so this *** can happen again.

Never again, I'll have my *** sent to the store for pick up.

Straight ***. Shut down this *** *** delivery service