One of my package was NEVER delivered, I tried to have information by phone and unable to speck with a rapresentative I LEFT as suggested a Message in the answer machine , the company NEVER call me back!!! The driver NEVER ring the BELL , THIS MORNING since I was awaiting for another package I put on the front door a sign asking please to ring the bell, I found out that the package was delivered only because I checked the delivery status on the computer. Very unhappy with LASERSHIP wich it is offered free of charges , for my next delivery I will prefer pay and choose some other delivery company !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Very bad, Lost package, No delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 04, 2015.

Comments

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #992741

Lasership is the worst delivery service EVER!!!!! I checked the status of my package and it said delivered left at front porch, only to find out there was no package in sight.

I had the day off so I was frequently checking my porch. I honestly believe that ppls packages are being stolen. Now I'm on a 24 hour watch, if I don't get my package their going to issue another package request. Just so this *** can happen again.

Never again, I'll have my *** sent to the store for pick up.

Straight ***. Shut down this *** *** delivery service