5.0

I was online preparing to order an item when I saw an Amazon link on the retailer's website. Since I had signed up for a one month free trial of Amazon Prime, I clicked and found Amazon would also provide "same day delivery" of my item.

My elation turned to dismay when I saw the delivery provider was Lasership. After reading all the negative reviews, I was pretty sure my order wouldn't arrive quickly, if at all. I was very pleasantly surprised when it did in fact arrive right on time.

Plus, the delivery man was very polite and friendly. I don't know if I just lucked out with the one great driver this company has but, based only on my one time experience, Lasership gets five stars.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with LaserShip. the best about lasership same day delivery service from LaserShip was friendly courteous ontime. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LaserShip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare LaserShip to other companies on our site.

Comments