not only did leadership return my package to amazon after holding it for three days with no attempt to deliver it , they ignored my request for help after promising a return phone call. Nicol in customer service was the ONLY person who gave me an answer and she should be running he company.

i found out too late you can request amazon not to use them for your deliveries. it is ludicrous to use a company 100 miles away for a small delivery when more established companies are closer at hand.

leadership must really be inexpensive. the service needs major improvement as does some of their customer relations.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Comments

Said that my item had an attempted delivery but there was no notes left on my door or anything like that. Then 3 days later, it was marked as "delivered" but there was NO package.

Apparently now my package is under investigation.

I am tired of their lies. U think with all of these bad reviews they would try to fix their service but apparently not!!please stay away from this company!!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1333924

I worked there with a new van but the company had people in old vans and cars really a funny place you can't grow with these clowns unless u get a 1990 van or car and get a buck 50 a package. Plus the management lie to your face and bost of being a million dollar company funny when your word is on good