not only did leadership return my package to amazon after holding it for three days with no attempt to deliver it , they ignored my request for help after promising a return phone call.Nicol in customer service was the ONLY person who gave me an answer and she should be running he company.

i found out too late you can request amazon not to use them for your deliveries. it is ludicrous to use a company 100 miles away for a small delivery when more established companies are closer at hand.

leadership must really be inexpensive.the service needs major improvement as does some of their customer relations.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Comments

Said that my item had an attempted delivery but there was no notes left on my door or anything like that.Then 3 days later, it was marked as "delivered" but there was NO package.

Apparently now my package is under investigation.

I am tired of their lies.U think with all of these bad reviews they would try to fix their service but apparently not!!please stay away from this company!!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1333924

I worked there with a new van but the company had people in old vans and cars really a funny place you can't grow with these clowns unless u get a 1990 van or car and get a buck 50 a package. Plus the management lie to your face and bost of being a million dollar company funny when your word is on good