1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Have been waiting for the next-day-delivery package from Amazon for 4 days now. Never heard of LaserShip before, but now I have.

First, they posted the fake status on Amazon website that "package delivery was attempted", on a day when I was home home all day. I immediately knew it's a lie. And I knew this would be an ordeal. IT IS AN ORDEAL NOW!

Called Amazon 5 times and LaserShip 2 times directly. Spoke to Nikia and Desiree at their Belleville, NJ center. Both assured me that my package would be delivered "today". It has not been delivered for 4 days now.

Amazon is currently on the line with Jay, who said he will put the info into the system again for the driver, so "tomorrow" is the day...

Jay does not know why my package is not delivered, and why the driver did not follow Nikia's or Desirees' instructions. I will not buy anything from Amazon until they use this piece of *** shipper...

Review about: Lasership Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Post fake delivery statuses, Ask redundant questions, Lost misplaced or stole my package, Untrained drivers.

Comments