The saying that; "When you see something, say something". Ok two separate incidents with two different dates of delivery by this company.

The first incident was on November 24th. I noticed a strange vehicle in my driveway with out of state tags. Watched the person get out of the vehicle with a small box. I then watched this person through this box onto my patio table and quickly got back into the vehicle and left.

I went to get the box and brought it into my home and opened it. The item was not packaged with any packing material and it was an electronic item. I notified the retailer of this incident. The retailer advised that I could return the item and get another, however, the item is currently out of stock.

The retailer didn't know when they would have more in stock. I can only hope that it will work and will have to keep the item as it is a Christmas gift for my grandson. This delivery companies employee obviously doesn't care if items are damaged when he throws boxes just to get them delivered. Totally disappointed with this company an d with the retailer who has contracted with this company to deliver there items.

The second incident: I have to admit that if I hadn't witnessed the "sort of" delivery made at 7:30pm on the evening of November 29th, with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it could happen. First of all, I am disabled and my disability limits me from getting out of my home to do several things. So, I ordered several Christmas gifts for my grandchildren online. Knowing that they would be delivered to my home.

On the evening of November 29th at 7:30, I noticed a vehicle sitting on the side of the street in front of my home and mailbox. The street is about 40 ft away from my front door. The vehicle had only his parking lights on, so, I stood at my window wondering what this person was up to. They sat in the vehicle about 5 or 6 minutes and then I could see a person get out of the vehicle and drop a box onto the ground, on the edge of the street and get back into the vehicle and just drive off.....

REALLY!! This box was approximately 2 ft long by 18 inches wide and 12 inches deep. So, I said to my little 4 yr old granddaughter, c'mon let's get the flashlight, we need to go outside. It took us a little bit but, I noticed that the box had the name of the retailer that I had made my purchase from and then noticed the package label was addressed to me.

WELL, the box was a bit heavy and it took my four year old granddaughter and I to drag this box 40 ft across my front yard to get it into my front door.... I have ordered many things, online, and never had a problem with UPS, FEDEX or my USPS deliveries. They would leave the packages at my door and ring my doorbell. Isn't that the way it should be????

Oh, I have also issued a complaint with the retailer. I'm sure that my complaint will fall on deaf ears but, I know that I have done all that I can.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

They do not live up to their name. Never heard of them until today.

I'm supposed to get my delivery today, because they're the LASTEST FASTEST. 8:24 pm no package.

It was too good to be true. After reading these reviews I do not feel comfortable.