The product was supposed to have been delivered on 1/30/2017. Lasership website order tracking showed the product was delevered on 1/30/2017, which was TOTALLY FALSE!

There was no delivery at all! Same product was reshipped under a different order number and was supposed to have been delivered on 2/3/2017. Lasership website order tracking showed the product was delevered on 2/3/2017, which, AGAIN, was TOTALLY FALSE! I called several times and finaly after 25 minutes I was able to talk to someone in person and I explained the PROBLEM.

I was asked to provide my phone number and I was promised the driver will call me within an hour and would explain what happened to the order and where was it delivered. I NEVER GOT A PHONE CALL or an explanation as to why I did not have the product delivered! Finally, I went to the Office Max store and told them my problem. They reordered the product FOR THE THIRD TIME and it will be delivered in their store and then they will contact me to pick it up.

I have been been frustrated by such incompetence by your company LASERSHIP! Office Max had to pay for the product TWICE, SO THEY WOULD NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Reimburse Office Max for two extra orders..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2017.

Comments