I placed an order and tracking said it was delivered last Friday and left at ky front door. After calls to the company I was told the driver had my package on Saturday, yet tracking said it was delivered the day before on Friday???

I spoke with the seller and told them I was was told the package was lost, so they sent me another package. That package that was on the truck out for delivery and again it states it was delivered an left at my front door last night at 7.58pm....yet, as I was home at that time there was no package delivered.

By the way, the original package that wa lost got delivered Tuesday night????? WTF is wrong with this shipping company???

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with LaserShip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LaserShip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare LaserShip to other companies on our site.

Comments