I ordered something on cyber Monday from NFL and started tracking the package because I hadn't received it. I check the status on Thursday, December 8th and it said it was delayed.

I checked the status again Friday and it said it was delivered on Monday, December 5th. It was getting delivered to a business where we have cameras and there is no deliveries on that day and time they said it was 'left on front door' which isn't possible because again, it's a business where they'd have to hand it to someone. They opened a 48 hour investigation and I've heard nothing back.

I'm currently on hold with them right now and depending how this call goes, I'm going to contact NFL next and request they ship me the item differently than using this POS company. Very frustrated!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lasership delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. LaserShip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LaserShip.

Comments