filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lasership - Your driver is stupid

The person that delivered my package was nasty and rude.

Lasership - Horrible

OMG! This company is horrible, unprofessional lack of professional leadership and everything else that fall between that! They are liars and scammers. They document that packages are being delivered and no attempt was ever made. For amazon use these people for certain delivers. I have never hated a company the way I hate them. I think I should just delete my amazon account so I don’t have to deal with these ignorant people.

Lasership - Package shipped to someonelse

A packaged of mine from Zara was mailed by lasership to the worng customer. TRACKING NUMBER(S): 1LS72303310603559613 Now someonelse has my package and I paid for it. Could you please help?
I didn't like
  • Poor service overall

Lasership - Deliver time

Here is my tracking number 1LS72300160903687013. There is a package thief in my building and I am trying to contact to see if my package can be delivered after 6 pm tomorrow. Please do not leave package anywhere in the building or outside the building. I gladly can come to ge tthe package myself at lasership location. My phone number is 9713716377.
4.0

Lasership - They suck

Poor communication poor service I will never order from a company that uses this service every again. Disappointing
Reply to reviews
OMG! This company is pure disgusting and everything else that fall between that! They are pure liars and if I may say so, *** criminals. For some stupid reason amazon use these people for certain delivers. I have never hated a company the way I hate them. I have never...

Lasership in Belleville, New Jersey - Lost package

My package was lost on December 20th. I would like a refund

Lasership - Didn’t receive item

Ordered some items from Walmart. Said guaranteed delivery by today and the package wasn’t delivered. I needed the items today. It said it could gain access to deliver however I live in a house whose mailbox is tiny and at the entrance of the street. So they probably went to the mailbox at the entrance of the street and the item didn’t ffit and they didn’t drive the mile to deliver my items like ups and fedex and usps and everyone does

Lasership - Package being delivered to wrong location

It says it is being delivered to Massachusetts and it should be to New hampshire, i would like to double check and make sure it gets delivered to the correct place
1.4

Lasership in Milford Mill, Maryland - Worst company

terrible service, more packages stolen by drivers than delivered. I wouldn't use them to deliver air outside.
Milford Mill, Maryland
I didn't like
  • There is nothing to like about this company