filters
City:
Product:

LaserShip threw my package onto my porch causing damage

LaserShip threw my package onto my porch causing damage
This is the 2nd LaserShip shipment we had and they threw my package. The delivery person walked about 50 feet to near the porch but could not walk 53 feet so they could set down the package down. This person obviously doesn't care about doing a good job, the end customer, or other peoples' property.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 56 minutes ago.

Lasership - I *** hate this company

My walmart order was supposed to delivered on the 6th of December 2018 and it wasnt updated in the tracking until the 11th of december where it has been out for delivery ever since 10:06am the time is now 9:06pm!!! Where is my ***
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Milford Mill,Maryland

Lasership - World’s worst delivery service

They constantly lie saying they will ship the next day. This has happened on two different occasions and I never received either package
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Lasership - Awful company

Left my package at the pool of a condo complex that wasn't the one I live in. Luckily someone saw it and delivered it to me. Another package they delivered was left on top of a group of mailboxes that were not in our complex. Mail person saw it and put it in my mailbox. Awful company. I will not order anything from a company that uses this shipping company.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Lasership - Lost package

Tried contacting no answer. I need to be contacted immediately. This packsge was ordered in November
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 days ago.
#1420273

Lasership - Pathetic

Pathetic customer service and delivery service. They will never deliver your package nor receive calls. *** you Lasership!
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 days ago.
#1420049
Show

Lasership - A load of what comes out of a bull!!!!

my order from Chewey pet supplies kept coming up as attempted delivery or delivery was made. chewy had to redo shipment 3X. I have informed chewey that as long as lasership is doing their deliveries, i will not be ordering from them.my opinion and rating of lasership is 10 thumbs down Bullshit Bullshit Angry Angry
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 2 days ago.
#1419941

Lasership - Awful!!!!!

Once again old Navy shipped threw lasership and they said they delivered my package and once again I never received it.old Navy was great when I called but lasership you can never talk to anyone. When is this company gonna go away I know the minute it says lasership is delivering I will never receive it!!!!!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 2 days ago.
#1419575
Reply to reviews
Ordered item from Walmart and said it was delivered Thursaday 12/6/18 @4:27pm, but no package was delivered. Lasership says it was delivered to wrong address and they were going to make an attempt retrieve package back. Now they say to talk to walmart, as their is...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09.
Show

Lasership - Where’s my package??????

Dec. 7, 2018. My package was never delivered to me or my building. As per the driver he left it in the lobby of my building. My bell was never rang at all.. and I do not have my package...it was not delivered to me....
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 08.