We have had two shipments within this last month where Lasership has left packages on the sidewalk and not on the porch right for anyone to help themselves to or to have the contents destroyed by rain.The front porch is just a few more steps for the delivery person to take, but yet for whatever reason, we stop short.
Are they afraid of being on our security camera that is on the front porch. If so why? What are you doing wrong that makes you want to avoid the camera. One package was so damaged the merchandise was dented and had to be returned.
So maybe this is the case where the delivery person throws the packages.Absolutely astounded merchants pay this company!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Leaving packages making it easier for thieves to take
- Putting packages at risk for weather damage
- Reason of review:
- Bad service, delivery problem, putting Lasership at risk
- Preferred solution:
- Stop this horrible delivery service, and never send the same delivery person to my home. I would love to catch them in the act.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lasership Next Day Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My one day shipping from amazon was delivered by Lasership. I never had a delivery from them before and hopefully never again. I have attached a video which captures two..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Paid $13.00 for a photo book deal but later found out coupon code didn't work. Email them about the issue for over a month and still not resolved. Responding time..."
- "If you already live at Camden Ashburn Farms, and are experiencing similar problems, Direct your complaints to Property Manager, Ashley Smith (email@example.com). District Manager, Carrie Bolling (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or call the..."
- "The worst built all in one. Has a stand made for picture frame on a 20 inch monitor fell over several times once cutting my my hand. Lenovo all in..."