100% full Not resolved

We have had two shipments within this last month where Lasership has left packages on the sidewalk and not on the porch right for anyone to help themselves to or to have the contents destroyed by rain.The front porch is just a few more steps for the delivery person to take, but yet for whatever reason, we stop short.

Are they afraid of being on our security camera that is on the front porch. If so why? What are you doing wrong that makes you want to avoid the camera. One package was so damaged the merchandise was dented and had to be returned.

So maybe this is the case where the delivery person throws the packages.Absolutely astounded merchants pay this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jdm25618 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and leaving packages making it easier for thieves to take. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad service, delivery problem, putting lasership at risk" of lasership delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Lasership needs to "stop this horrible delivery service, and never send the same delivery person to my home. i would love to catch them in the act" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Do you have a dog they can not delivered to your driveway or front door if you have a dog I have Lasership in my area it works fine have no problem with them ups always late FedEx guy kicked my dog one time they are small company though

to Anonymous #1085687