We have had two shipments within this last month where Lasership has left packages on the sidewalk and not on the porch right for anyone to help themselves to or to have the contents destroyed by rain.The front porch is just a few more steps for the delivery person to take, but yet for whatever reason, we stop short.
Are they afraid of being on our security camera that is on the front porch. If so why? What are you doing wrong that makes you want to avoid the camera. One package was so damaged the merchandise was dented and had to be returned.
So maybe this is the case where the delivery person throws the packages.Absolutely astounded merchants pay this company!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Leaving packages making it easier for thieves to take
- Putting packages at risk for weather damage
- Reason of review:
- Bad service, delivery problem, putting Lasership at risk
- Preferred solution:
- Stop this horrible delivery service, and never send the same delivery person to my home. I would love to catch them in the act.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lasership Next Day Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work..."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."