2.6
Tracking Tool

I'd never heard of Laser Ship before this product I ordered from Walgreens.

Yesterday morning a person from my neighborhood dropped my package off on my porch. Apparently Laser Ship didn't see the address on my house, yard light AND garage.

This was a personal item that I assumed would be shipped via a known and reliable service. Very disappointed in Walgreens for choosing this crappy place.

I contacted Walgreens and Laser Ship to inform them of the situation. So far Laser Ship has responded with an apology asking for the tracking number so they could "look into it".

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Nikilee766 is overall dissatisfied with Lasership. the best about lasership delivery service from Lasership was getting products fast. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasership.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lasership to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Nikilee766
Toledo, Ohio, United States #1229526

Still haven't heard from customer service. I'm not surprised with all of the bad reviews they have received. Hopefully they are no longer a business.