The tracking information said they attempted to delivery my package on Saturday 3/12/16 and Sunday 3/13/16.They lied I was home both days waiting and no truck ever came.

And no one can tell me where my package is.This package was supposed to be delivered the same day of purchase. Very poor customer service. My package was order through Amazon and I have always received my items, from other carrier services.

Even this complaint system is bad.Why I'm I focused to use so many words to post my complaint before I can submit it.it does not always require 80 words to make a point.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lasership delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Lasership needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments