Tracking Tool

I ordered a small flashdrive and had it shipped to my PO box.I have had the PO box for about half a year and been getting mail there regularly including from amazon itself.

One morning I check the tracking number page and it says it was delevered to the front desk. I go to check my mail and there is no package from amazon there. I think that maybe the Post Office, being what it is, hasn't put it in the box yet, so I decide to wait a couple days. Three days later, no package.

I go up to the front desk and find out that no, they never recieved such a package on such a day. My package was never delivered even though Laser Ship marked it as delivered.

I called amazon and they sent another one free of charge.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that they lie and say they try to deliver the package and inaccurate communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lasership delivery service. Lasership needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Deer Park, New York, United States #1206574

The same *** happen to me today. I didn't give it a day, I gave it 3hrs. I call Amazon then LAZY LASERSHIP.