Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ordered from Barnes & Noble, a nook for Christmas, on Dec. 12, with an estimated delivery date of 2 days.

The tracking info said it was delivered to a facility 20 minutes from me on Dec 16, with estimated delivery of Dec. 19. On Dec. 21, still no nook.

According to updated tracking, it arrived at the same facility, again, on Dec. 21, with estimated delivery on Dec. 21. It is Dec.

22 and my niece is obviously not getting a nook for Christmas. Lasership was emailed 5 times--their response was , yes we got your request! No answers, no clues, just that they got my emails. Also called 4 times & had to leave a message all 4 times--no call back.

I cancelled the order with Barnes & Noble & have to go last minute shopping for my niece. Their service & customer service are horrible--do not depend on this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Lack of response to my repeated attempts to contact them, Repeated complaints got no change in poor delivery of packages, Not being contacted, Delivery and customer service poor.

Comments