Yesterday, Lasership claims they delivered a package to my home....but they did not.When I contacted my vendor to ensure that I get the package, they contacted Lasership to try to get to the bottom of where my package might be and their response was "we did deliver it".

No responsibility. No accountability. I cancelled my service with my vendor because the carrier accepted no responsibility for their mistake and did not even look into the matter. What an awful provider.

They do not value their customers at all.I do not recommend Lasership and I think that all vendors should realize that their business can be impacted by poor delivery service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lasership delivery service. Lasership needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments