Selected next day delivery and stayed at home all day waiting for the package.They updated the Amazon site with delivery attempt at the time I was in my kitchen for hours.

They never knocked. This was a Sunday. They then "made two delivery attempts Monday and Tuesday"; I do work a 9-5 away from work, which is why I chose Sunday. On Wednesday, they then stated the package was delivered on my doorstep.

(not there!!!who even does that in NYC??)

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lasership and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasership.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lasership to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Same happened to me.Said attempted delivery 2 days in a row.

Was home both days. They never at attempted to delivery anything . Contacted Amazon they said give them 1 more day.

I will see if package is there today otherwise I will cancel order and consider dropping Prime if they continue to use them.Totally disgusted.