First they couldn't find my husband's office, so they said they left the package outside and presumably kept it. The second time, the driver who said they left the package outside my husband's office had to be given detailed instructions on how to get to the office they supposedly left the package at two days earlier. The company that sent the packages insisted on using Lasership. I closed my account with them.

Now, a company I do use has started delivering with Lasership. I'm in another country, so it most likely wasn't the same drivers, but I've had two packages left on the high-traffic building entryway (accessible to the street) without ringing the doorbell to let us know. The company I ordered from tells me that Lasership doesn't guarantee that the people they deliver to actually receive their packages.

So, some combination of dishonest and lazy, and it appears to be a corporate problem. I've been really disgusted by every experience I've had with these people. I wonder if companies are going to continue using them as the low bid solution if people refuse to do business with companies who do.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Lasership. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasership to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments