100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

NEVER RECEIVED THE PACKAGE

Contacted Amazon but they told me sometimes they get busy so it might arrive tomorrow. I told them but it says that it is marked as delivered. Not a single door bell, went outside after getting the Amazon notification.. nothing at all.

Delivered On: Wednesday, 04/06/2016 at 8:04 pm

Left At: Front Door

BROOKLYN, NY US 04/06/2016 8:04 pm Left at: Front Door

EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ US 04/06/2016 4:15 pm Out for Delivery

EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ US 04/06/2016 4:15 pm Loaded onto vehicle

EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ US 04/06/2016 3:43 pm LaserShip Origin Scan

US 04/06/2016 2:48 pm Shipment information received by LaserShip

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of useless tracking info and unreliable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lasership same day delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Lasership needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership same day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Jamaica, New York, United States #1177767

Also had the same situation with lasership!The package was marked as delivered and left by the front door and front porch and there was no package in sight when I went down to check!

Lasership are a bunch of liars!!! There company should be called liarship!

Also there customer support sucks and it is virtually impossible to get them on the phone and figure out where your package went!Amazon should give this carrier the boot!!!