Featured Not resolved
2.0
Tracking Tool

I've had many items delivered by this place. I HATE it when I see they are delivering something.

Like today, I happened to look to see if an item was to arrive today as it's snowing and yep, said delivered at 7:30am and sat in the snow and cold for almost 4 hours IN THE DRIVEWAY by the garage. ALWAYS items left in the driveway when there is snow on the ground (or raining) and frigid temps. I have a large covered porch and there is NO NEED to leave things that by the time you get them are frozen solid and unusable. The ONLY ONE TIME I had them leave something on my porch which was video taped as I have a camera on the front of the house was an 8 foot toss to the front door then the box hit the door and rolled.

Yes, it was a fluid filled glass bottle from Amazon. I sent the video TO AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE TRACKING LABEL PHOTOGRAPHED. I had to laugh at the video as it was so PATHETIC!

Posted in the photo is from a month ago and what I sent to Amazon. The white package isn't even for my address!

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Awful.