Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Lasership is awful. I have been tracking my package for about a week now and on the day it was supposed to be delivered, the tracking said out for delivery at 8am.

I waited all day for my package to arrive and it never did. I checked the tracking and it said unable to deliver, additional information required. The next morning I contacted Lasership and they had me verify me name an address. The woman I spoke to then put e on hold so she could call the facility where my package currently was to tell them I was good to go and to just leave the package on the porch.

The same thing happened that day. Got the notification the package was out for delivery. It never came. And late at night I got the notification they were unable to deliver and additional information was required.

This morning, I got all the phone numbers for the Lasership, the post office with the "out for delivery" updates, and the site where I originally placed my order. Upon getting this information I discovered the post office was not open until 830am. When I had called lasership to ask what was up and they called the post office, I called at 8am.

The woman on the phone put me on hold for nothing and lied about called the post office as they weren't even open yet. I called the company I originally ordered from and let them know how much Lasership sucks.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I have contacted Fanatics and they will be handling the situation.

Comments

I've been waiting 3 days for a pet food delivery. I ordered thru Wal-Mart.

I'm out of food for them. They don't answer their phones.

I'm only an hr away from their depot. Wth Lasership..change your name to Lazyship

Why the *** are you calling the post office about a LaserShip package? The USPS has nothing to do with LaserShip packages.

I agree 100%! Any other carrier delivers in 2 days from New Jersey to Rhode Island, Lazyship took 5 days.

They are awful. I won't do business with companies that use them.