Product: Lasership Next Day Delivery Service Clear all filters (0 of 41 reviews match)
filters
seller:
Show
state:
Show
city:
Show
product:
Did not receive my package and helpless customer service they just tell you to wait a few days before you contact amazon while your package is under investigation but nothing really ever happens your package is lost cuz it was left without a note and they just leave it...
Read more
1.0
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
#1228165
Reply to reviews
and that it would be attempted again the next day. This was an absolute surprise because I have been at home all day and I did not receive any calls or requests for admission from the Gate. By calling the Lasership customer service, the shipping provider, his response...
Read more
1.0
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I didn't like
  • Did not knock on door to deliver package
  • Not reliable
  • Not response
#1209673
Reply to reviews
No matter how many times I complain to Amazon, they do nothing and insist on sending packages via Lasership. For many years, they say packages are delivered when they are not! Many times packages arrive late, if they arrive at all. Guess it all depends on whether the...
Read more
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
#1182514
Reply to reviews
Most of the time for next/same day delivery, LaserShip delivers the package...UNFORTUNATELY! Over 80% of my packages NEVER make it on the day it was promised. As for the other 20% some make it here(10%) and some NEVER do at all(10%). For everyone reading this, you do...
Read more
Anonymous
judsea

I live in a mobile home park. All the mail boxes are at the top of the park. Even the usps knows that if it doesn't fit in a mailbox, it gets delivered to the door. Lasers...

1.3
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
#1141322
Reply to reviews
Items purchased from Amazon using their same day or next day prime delivery service usually means delivery by LaserShip. Many times packages are lost or delivered very late. Same day delivery can take a week or more to be delivered IF they even decide to deliver the...
Read more
1.0
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I didn't like
  • No response from customer service
  • Lost misplaced or stole my package
  • Delivery info is not true and they lie
#1131051
Reply to reviews
I ordered on Amazon a few items and I have used express shipping but even through tracking says it was delivered I never received the order so I contacted laser ship they claimed they delivered but they did not so I contacted Amazon witch contacted laser ship but...
Read more
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I liked
  • Very dissatisfied
  • Never again
I didn't like
  • Poor delivery service
  • Poor excuses
  • Repeated complaints got no change in poor delivery of packages
#1117704
Reply to reviews
Ordered cat litter from Petco.com that was supposed to be delivered September 25, 2017. Here we are September 29 and I still do not have. According to laser ship it will go out next business day, this has been the response all week. I have contacted Petco, their claim...
Read more
1.0
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I didn't like
  • Post fake delivery statuses
  • Delivery service that does not deliver and leaves you hanging
  • Unreliable
#1108123
Reply to reviews
com and select 1-day shipping it will probably be fulfilled by the "last-mile" delivery service Lasership. I have ordered 1,000s of items from Amazon.com over the last 10 years. With UPS, Fedex, or even USPS there is a more than a 99.9% chance you will get your package...
Read more
Anonymous
Chris redfield

It's happened three times to me already. Amazon was grateful to issue a full refund and a mini gift card.What can we do to expose lazersh**?Crazy but I think it's all a scam b...

1.0
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I didn't like
  • Package is still lost or was stolen
#1098706
Reply to reviews
Never heard of LaserShip before, but now I have. First, they posted the fake status on Amazon website that "package delivery was attempted", on a day when I was home home all day. I immediately knew it's a lie. And I knew this would be an ordeal. IT IS AN ORDEAL NOW!...
Read more
1.3
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I didn't like
  • Post fake delivery statuses
  • Untrained drivers
  • Ask redundant questions
#1094566
Reply to reviews
I went on Amazon - which directed me to Lasership. Lasership claimed they delivered my Amazon package, but my roommate and her daughter where here at my house all day, and neither of them saw a Lasership vehicle or driver. They know the company logo because we get...
Read more
2.7
Product
Lasership Next Day Delivery Service
I liked
  • Timely response to my email
I didn't like
  • Investigation process or professionalism
#1074836
Reply to reviews