Twice they have lied about order being delivered "at the front door" when in fact I have been at home waiting for the package. When I try to contact customer service, they make me wait 30 minutes + still no answer.

This is the worst company I've ever had to deal with. Not only they are unreliable, they LIE to customers and rely on customers not contacting them about the failed delivery. I hope this company finds a way to discipline their delivery guys better. Worst business model ever.

Hope Amazon drops them as soon as possible. They are still not answering my call and I am getting pissed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lasership. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasership.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Lasership to other companies on our site.

Comments

Said my package was delivered at 2:13 pm. I never received anything, we have cameras and not 1 person came on our porch! No more, I will go right to petco, pay a few dollars more, but you have a package in your hands!

SAME ISSUE HERE. I demanded the address the postman attempted delivery and no one responded.Next, an email sent to me claimed the case is resolved and they do not hold any responsibility.

to Michelle #1548693

That’s real nice of them, so your out of whatever you ordered plus money!