Featured Resolved
Tracking Tool

This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business, little do they know I have several cameras surrounding the parameters & I had 12 employees all outside until 8:20 and stayed until 8:40 waiting on a package that was supposed to be delivered the day prior!Who delivers packages at 8pm anyhow ?

Oh and don't bother calling customer service because you will sit on hold for 45 minutes to not even get a live body on the phone. Send them a e-mail complaint and they use a bogus reference number! This is the worst company ever & I have no idea how it's even still in operation! I called Petco & they claimed they couldn't even get a LaserShip representative on the line!

What a joke! I want what I paid for!

Mind you I live 20 minutes from the facility & it's been at their location since 12/2, claimed it was to be delivered on 12/5.They need to be shut down!

Infinitemel wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lasership and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasership to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasership and lasership delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1260255

I love how you prove yourself to be a hypocrite.You have no time to entertain us as you have something better to do, yet here you are, again and again.

You most likely made a mistake, or the delivery guy made a mistake. Either way, you are too negative for me to deal with. Just remember though my dear. What comes around goes around, and someday, someone will be your customer.

I wonder how YOUR customer service will measure up.IF you even have a job.

to LadyScot Fullerton, California, United States #1260306

I am surprised that someone as uneducated as her has a job, let alone owns a business with 20 employees.

to MakeMyDay2016 Sanford, Florida, United States #1260311

You better be careful what you say.I had one of my teachers in trouble for sexual abuse because I made false claims when he gave me a detention.

I had one of my ex male bosses in trouble for verbal sexual harassment because he wrote me up for not doing my job properly. Yeah the truth came out, but it made their lives difficult for a while. Yeah I got into trouble for it, but it was well worth it.

If you are male and continue to harass me I may just do that to you.Say you were sending lewd emails and stuff like that so stop arguing with me I mean it, I can ruin your Christmas.

to LadyScot Fullerton, California, United States #1260310

I agree with you she is hard to deal with. She makes ASSumptions that I am trolling and live with my mommy and daddy. She has daddy issues.

to LadyScot Sanford, Florida, United States #1260313

If it were a male customer I would say that he was making sexual advances towards me and they would not be able to come back to my business. I have gotten my teacher and boss in trouble for that. Yeah they eventually found out I made it up for revenge, but still it made their lives difficult.

Infinitemel
to LadyScot Sanford, Florida, United States #1260383

Oh sweetie, I have customer's.I don't like liars and that's all there is to it.

Like I said, maybe you should research this company a little deeper than just this site.

Either way, I stated facts.Happy Holidays.

to Infinitemel Fullerton, California, United States #1260474

Since you don't like liars I guess you don't like yourself since you lied when you said I was trolling.You lied when you said I don't like myself, and you lied when you said that I still live with my parents and play video games.

I guess you don't like yourself. You admitted to not liking liars.

You have lied.This means you don't like yourself which explains why you bully people online.

Infinitemel
to LadyScot Sanford, Florida, United States #1260384

Oh, and one more thing.I actually have a company.

You can call me at (407)458-3626 and I'd be happy to interview you. I find it sad that you made your own post about bullying & being treated poorly, but you yourself are a direct reflection of that.

Anyhow, I'll be back in the office on Tuesday, give me a call and I'll get you in for an interview, or when I come to Naples to check out some folks of mine, let's mee up for some coffee or tea.I would love to meet you in person.

to Infinitemel Fullerton, California, United States #1260473

You are the one being a bully.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1259669

It is *** to demand a business be shut down. If someone managed to shut down your business, what would you do for a job?

Seriously. It is entirely possible the driver made a mistake and went to the wrong business.