Resolved
2.3

Update by user Sep 01, 2016

9/1/2016 at 8:32am: I received a reply back from Laser Ship apologizing for the inconvenience and that they will look into what happened with the delivery.I am happy that they got back to me, especially after I read previous comments that the customer service is not the best.

I am happy that they acknowledged what happened and apologized as well.Hope this things resolves!

Original review posted by user Sep 01, 2016

I never write reviews regarding how the delivery of my orders went, but this is an absolute first.

I ordered an item from Free People and they always used USPS from previous orders. Not this time - they used Laser Ship, which I never heard of until now. I tracked my package from Free People saying that my item was delivered on 8/31. I went to check my mail lobby, my mailbox, and my grandmother who is always home: no package delivered at all. I went on the tracking information provided by Laser Ship and I see that it was delivered at 9:54am in person in the mailroom. Thing is, my apartment does not have a doorman or security. Someone also "signed off" on receiving MY package! Either Laser Ship gave it to any person hanging out in the mailroom at that time or the delivery guy said "screw this!" and forged that signature confirming delivery! I am very pissed and disappointed.

Free People is amazing for immediately getting back to me and issuing me a new order at no cost (hopefully not using Laser Ship!) - based on their tracking info, the order was "lost in transit".

I contacted Laser Ship via email, and I have yet to hear back from them. I'm sure my email is "lost" along with other emails complaining about their terrible services.

caroline.trzaska wrote the review because of not as described at Lasership and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasership to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasership and lasership delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments