Turnaround Time

My mom ordered my daughter her very first high chair from Walmart... Naturally I was very excited to receive it especially with promised 2 day shipping.

Okay... we are now on day 6... still no high chair. I reached out to the customer service representatives & they told me in a nutshell the issue was fixed & would be delivered the next day....

(after 3 days with no package) Nope. Still nothing. I call again & was told the package was up for “investigation” & that they don’t know where it is right now... Then proceed to tell me they don’t replace or refund anything & that if the package is not delivered in 2 more business days to contact Walmart for further assistance because “we can’t help at that point & we don’t want to waste your time.” Okay my issue is that Walmart is not the one who has lost my package.

YOU are so why is nothing being done about this? I’d sincerely advise this company to take some more time & effort into their operational unit/team & maybe start over completely.

Extremely unprofessional & unorganized. I truly hope I’m not inconvenienced by them again.

Comments