As many here have said they suck. Ordered from Walmart.com and was waiting for my package.

All day no sign of them and I live in a small apartment and have been here all day. Look online and it shows delivered, look by the door and no package. Their site tracking shows on the truck,out for delivery and delivered all within 3 minutes. Looking at their website and people use their own vehicles for delivery!!

So this company is the equivalent of Uber for packages. Would highly recommended using a different company if it's an option. Their customer service says to wait two more days and if it hadn't arrived to deal with the seller!! So they take no accountability for losing or stealing or whatever happened to my package.

Awesome service.... What a joke these guys suck

Comments

the absolute worst shipping company...I'm just as angry with Amazon for using them. Waited for package all day Sunday to get an email at 9p.m saying there is a problem with the shipper....Today I get a message that my package was delivered and left on my porch...what porch, I live in an apartment building with no security. Hence, no package....