Brooklyn, New York

I ordered something from amazon and checked the tracking which stated that the item was delivered to my resident on 11/2/16 at 1100 am which is a lie be cause no one was home.As per whom ever the driver was that apparently got no signature from anyone it just as per them my item was delivered.

Another one of my items was left unattended in the hallway of a 6 floor building that was managed to be secured by someone in my home when they arrived at home.This is a nasty way to do business especially when people are spending there money and not receiving products

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Leaving packages making it easier for thieves to take.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Going through the same issue now, tracking said completed as per driver but I have no package. I dont understand what the issue is track down the driver and give me my package.

sf-nyc
Brooklyn, New York, United States #1310381

Absolutely horrendous. Ordered on Amazon and they were the carrier for that specific shipment. For some obscure reason they are still in business even with a record the likes of which should make companies as Amazon forbid to use them in any way shape or form and get them banned from ever doing business with them until they've proven reliable!

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1264332

The same goes to me.They lied and my item marked as delivered as per driver.

Called few times and each call took me and half an hour of waiting but still no solution and answer for me. First few call they said the package still with the driver and will get it delivered the same day. However they never deliver the package.

And last call was being told my package was lost.*** service!!