Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

If I could give this so called company zero stars I would. People - do yourselves a favor if you order online and find out your order is going to be shipped through Lasership....I strongly advise you going with another shipping service.

Their customer service is horrendous!

I was hung up on 3 times from the Virginia location only because I asked where my order was because their tracking service is horrible too. When my package finally made it to my state - I called that particular Lasership office and asked them to specifically call me when the driver gets to my location so I could receive my package instead of them leaviing it on my doorstep to be stolen. They said "oh yeah, not a problem - someone will call you" I asked what day it will arrive and she said possibly Sunday - which I thought was weird having a delivery on a Sunday. She said "we don't deliver on Saturday's" I said great....I'll be home on Sunday.

Come to find out they just delivered my package today (Saturday) even though I was told they don't deliver on Saturdays...it was a good thing I was home or my package would have been stolen...oh, and they never called me to tell me they were in my area for delivery. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!

Never again will I ever allow them to deliver anything to me ever!! I'm surprised they are still in business.

Comments