WHY and HOW in the *** are these people still in business with such HORRIBLE reviews and a F+ BBB rating?!?!It's been 12 days and three attempted deliveries (i'm home all day every day; there were ZERO attempted deliveries).

A lot of phone calls later receiving the same story as every other negative review, and today, still no package, explanation, or updates. Package is supposedly on hold at their facility, but was promised the past three days in a row that it would be here the same night. You could google my address and my house pops right up; what do you mean wrong address?!?! As if that isn't enough, i've left a complete description of my cross streets and my house for them just in case they really are as incompetent as they seem.

Merry effin Christmas...someone will enjoy your gift, but it won't be who you bought it for.

BTW and FYI, Amazon also uses Lasershit to ship, so there's that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lasership delivery service. Lasership needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasership delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments