WHY and HOW in the *** are these people still in business with such HORRIBLE reviews and a F+ BBB rating?!?!It's been 12 days and three attempted deliveries (i'm home all day every day; there were ZERO attempted deliveries).
A lot of phone calls later receiving the same story as every other negative review, and today, still no package, explanation, or updates. Package is supposedly on hold at their facility, but was promised the past three days in a row that it would be here the same night. You could google my address and my house pops right up; what do you mean wrong address?!?! As if that isn't enough, i've left a complete description of my cross streets and my house for them just in case they really are as incompetent as they seem.
Merry effin Christmas...someone will enjoy your gift, but it won't be who you bought it for.
BTW and FYI, Amazon also uses Lasershit to ship, so there's that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..."
- "i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime. i received notification that it had been shipped the same day..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."