Vineland, New Jersey

WHY and HOW in the *** are these people still in business with such HORRIBLE reviews and a F+ BBB rating?!?!It's been 12 days and three attempted deliveries (i'm home all day every day; there were ZERO attempted deliveries).

Related: Lasership - Never got my package!!!

A lot of phone calls later receiving the same story as every other negative review, and today, still no package, explanation, or updates. Package is supposedly on hold at their facility, but was promised the past three days in a row that it would be here the same night. You could google my address and my house pops right up; what do you mean wrong address?!?! As if that isn't enough, i've left a complete description of my cross streets and my house for them just in case they really are as incompetent as they seem.

Merry effin Christmas...someone will enjoy your gift, but it won't be who you bought it for.

BTW and FYI, Amazon also uses Lasershit to ship, so there's that.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lasership Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.