Turnaround Time

After three strikes...well, I guess that says it all.

Strike one, coffee delivery. Four days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they were very busy.

Strike two, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Five days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they "needed more shipping information". Funny, they got it to me on the fifth day just fine.

Strike three, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Not delivered. Excuse, they "just don't have enough drivers" and "can't handle the load". No problem flat out telling me not to plan on delivery today. They wouldn't promise any date at all. So then I asked what about my PRIORITY DELIVERY status. They then shared that when they receive a package, they DO NOT KNOW the STATUS. Am I missing something here?

So I have a great idea. If you don't have enough drivers and can't handle the load then walk away from the account.

We've attached a screen shot of our Amazon account. Ordered December 2, 2015 two day delivery. Left on my door at 8:45 pm on December 7, 2015.

This person wrote the review because of "multiple times, missed delivery dates." of lasership next day delivery from Lasership and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasership to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unreliable, poor delivery service and poor excuses. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Contact Amazon customer service. I had this issue once and they refunded me immediately