After three strikes...well, I guess that says it all.
Strike one, coffee delivery. Four days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they were very busy.
Strike two, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Five days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they "needed more shipping information". Funny, they got it to me on the fifth day just fine.
Strike three, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Not delivered. Excuse, they "just don't have enough drivers" and "can't handle the load". No problem flat out telling me not to plan on delivery today. They wouldn't promise any date at all. So then I asked what about my PRIORITY DELIVERY status. They then shared that when they receive a package, they DO NOT KNOW the STATUS. Am I missing something here?
So I have a great idea. If you don't have enough drivers and can't handle the load then walk away from the account.
We've attached a screen shot of our Amazon account. Ordered December 2, 2015 two day delivery. Left on my door at 8:45 pm on December 7, 2015.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor delivery service
- Poor excuses
- Reason of review:
- Multiple times, missed delivery dates.
- Product or service
- Lasership Next Day Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects. I..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."