Lasership - HORRIBLE

179 of 279 Lasership reviews

After three strikes...well, I guess that says it all.

Strike one, coffee delivery. Four days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they were very busy.

Strike two, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Five days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they "needed more shipping information". Funny, they got it to me on the fifth day just fine.

Strike three, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Not delivered. Excuse, they "just don't have enough drivers" and "can't handle the load". No problem flat out telling me not to plan on delivery today. They wouldn't promise any date at all. So then I asked what about my PRIORITY DELIVERY status. They then shared that when they receive a package, they DO NOT KNOW the STATUS. Am I missing something here?

So I have a great idea. If you don't have enough drivers and can't handle the load then walk away from the account.

We've attached a screen shot of our Amazon account. Ordered December 2, 2015 two day delivery. Left on my door at 8:45 pm on December 7, 2015.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unreliable
    • Poor delivery service
    • Poor excuses

Reason of review:
Multiple times, missed delivery dates.
Product or service
Lasership Next Day Delivery
Review category
Shipping
review #749453

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lasership? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
179 of 279 Lasership reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 14, 2015 #1078365

Contact Amazon customer service. I had this issue once and they refunded me immediately

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.