After three strikes...well, I guess that says it all.
Strike one, coffee delivery. Four days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they were very busy.
Strike two, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Five days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they "needed more shipping information". Funny, they got it to me on the fifth day just fine.
Strike three, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Not delivered. Excuse, they "just don't have enough drivers" and "can't handle the load". No problem flat out telling me not to plan on delivery today. They wouldn't promise any date at all. So then I asked what about my PRIORITY DELIVERY status. They then shared that when they receive a package, they DO NOT KNOW the STATUS. Am I missing something here?
So I have a great idea. If you don't have enough drivers and can't handle the load then walk away from the account.
We've attached a screen shot of our Amazon account. Ordered December 2, 2015 two day delivery. Left on my door at 8:45 pm on December 7, 2015.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor delivery service
- Poor excuses
- Reason of review:
- Multiple times, missed delivery dates.
- Product or service
- Lasership Next Day Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEVER RECEIVED THE PACKAGE Contacted Amazon but they told me sometimes they get busy so it might arrive tomorrow. I told them but it says that it is marked as delivered...."
- " Deliveries from laser ship have been terrible. I have had them left on my sidewalk in the rain, yesterday I stopped a laser ship employee from placing a..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- "My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects. I..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."