After three strikes...well, I guess that says it all.

Strike one, coffee delivery. Four days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they were very busy.

Strike two, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Five days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they "needed more shipping information". Funny, they got it to me on the fifth day just fine.

Strike three, Amazon Prime next day delivery. Not delivered. Excuse, they "just don't have enough drivers" and "can't handle the load". No problem flat out telling me not to plan on delivery today. They wouldn't promise any date at all. So then I asked what about my PRIORITY DELIVERY status. They then shared that when they receive a package, they DO NOT KNOW the STATUS. Am I missing something here?

So I have a great idea. If you don't have enough drivers and can't handle the load then walk away from the account.

We've attached a screen shot of our Amazon account. Ordered December 2, 2015 two day delivery. Left on my door at 8:45 pm on December 7, 2015.

Review about: Lasership Next Day Delivery.

I didn't like: Unreliable, Poor delivery service, Poor excuses.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Multiple times, missed delivery dates. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Contact Amazon customer service. I had this issue once and they refunded me immediately