Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Hi. This is the first time a put a complaint on Amazon.

Yesterday I purchased an item at Amazon.com, and I paid a premium to get one-day shipping. My tracking information said it was expected to deliver by 8:00 pm today. However, I got a notification saying that the delivery was attempted at 2:21 p.m. and that it would be attempted again the next day.

This was an absolute surprise because I have been at home all day and I did not receive any calls or requests for admission from the Gate.

By calling the Lasership customer service, the shipping provider, his response was less than satisfactory, with a very bad attitude on the part of a rude customer service representative, and without any solution on the part of his supervisor, despite the fact that I was calling at 4:00 pm, with enough time for them to send anyone else to deliver my package, which, btw, I require with extreme urgency. Bottomline, I paid more, and yet I don't have my package.

Must remark: the customer service representative seemed really pissed off to have to help me with my complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not knock on door to deliver package, Not reliable, Not response.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Comments