These drivers are the worst I've ever seen, many many problems: 1)They drove a van in between my front steps and my vehicle, compromising the safety of my toddler and animals when I have a full acre of open land in front of my house.2)They threw my package in a grassy area out by the road, 100 feet from my front porch and a neighbor found it.

3)About 10x now they've left a tracking update saying "Delivery attempted, notice left" when I was HOME all day. 4)About 4x they left tracking update saying "Package was left on porch" when I was sitting on my porch! 5)About 4x they left tracking update saying "Package delivered" when I was home and actually watched them drive right past my house! Tonight I told Amazon for the 8th time that if they don't stop shipping my items via Lasership then I will be forced to discontinue shopping with them.

That's after Lasership didn't show up on Friday, said a notice was left when it was not, then I waited Saturday all day, and now Monday all day and still no package. They told Amazon that there was a problem with my address and they would deliver it tomorrow, AFTER I sat here Fri-Mon.

When does this nonsense stop?So many complaints!!!

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments