First let me say I normally have decent service from these folks. That being said, I recently sent them the following email:

"First your website shows 'Loaded onto vehicle,' then it shows 'On Hold at LaserShip.' When I look this up in your FAQ, I find out that you may need more information, so I call your customer service number that I later realize is not a toll-free number. Your customer service person tells me it is marked for redelivery, which does not show up on your website. Then she suggests she will call the local office to find out what is happening. After waiting another few minutes, bringing my total long distance bill to nearly half an hour, she tells me she has tried calling the local office and no-one is answering, then suggests that I call back tomorrow, like it's somehow MY responsibility to make sure the package is delivered. At this point I hung up. What in the world is going on? I have never had a problem with you guys before, have even posted defenses of you when others run you down, and now I see that someone in your organization is out to lunch. Sad."

What else can I say?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss so called shipping. Lasership needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned so called shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasership.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments