Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Placed order at Amazon Prime for next day delivery and they used these clowns to deliver the package (or they were supposed to anyway).Tracking says the package was put on the truck, out for delivery and delivered to my front door all at the same time!

Amazing! However, I looked at my door and there is nothing. I looked at my cameras at the delivery time. Nothing.

I tried to call and email the company this morning. Sat on the phone for 30 minutes + and no one ever picked up.

Of course there is no reply via email either.NEVER use this company if you can avoid it!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lasership. The most disappointing about lasership next day delivery service from Lasership was delivery and customer service poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasership.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lasership to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments