Ordered from amazon (first time ever to order anything online).Package not delivered.

Got message from lasership stating business was closed when they tried to deliver package at 9 pm. This was a lye. For one it was being delivered to my home not a business and i was at home from about 5 pm on. They said that it would be delivered the next business day.

My wife being a school teacher has the summer off so she made sure that she stayed home all day to ensure someone would be there. That evening sbout 9:15 i checked my emails. When i got in there another notice from lasership saying package was not deliverable due to business being closed when they got there. Again this was my home and i know for a fact that someone was there all day.

They never attempted to deliver and made the paperwork look like they were doing the right thing. I finally got my package after calling amazon a few times and being put on hold for long periods of times.

I may never order anything online again.Turns out it is nothing but a huge hassle.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments