Order was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday.LaserShip stated that they tried to deliver but had the "incorrect address" called LaserShip that day and guaranteed me delivery by the next day.

Next day came still no package. Called again and they stated that unfortunately due to "all the amazon shipments the driver couldn't make it you". And then called the driver again and they told me I'd have it for sure by Friday morning and the driver is a "really good driver I can assure you that you'll have it". Here it is today and NO PACKAGE.

Now I have to personally drive to the LaserShip warehouse and pick up my package. So frustrating.

Never ordering from Vitamin Shoppe EVER AGAIN because they use LaserShip.Terrible just terrible.

saraxashley1 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lasership. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasership to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was long holds on phone calls, inability to track followed by failed delivery and delivery service. Author liked the most nice customer service people when i repeatedly complain. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments