Tracking #: LX04745295 My name is Steven Ross and I was home when they delivered my package.The young lady got of her car and stood at the bottom of the steps and threw the package towards the porch.

It didn't make it all the way and hit the steps and rolled to the bottom. She turned and left. She definitely saw that she didn't make it to the porch and still turned and walked away as if she didn't care. Anyone could have picked it up and walked away with it.

No regard for the package whatsoever. I don't want anything delivered again by this company!! I will be reporting this incident to Amazon.com with hopes they never use this company again. If this company has no regard for the security of the packages then this is not a company anyone needs to deliver their goods.

The vehicle appeared to be a personal vehicle. Which is not necessarily an issue but the fact that a company vehicle was not used is somewhat alarming.

I was not sure who was coming towards my home.So that is something else that needs to be addressed.

Review about: Lasership Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and delivery service.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments