Tracking Tool

My package was ordered through Walmart. The delivery has SUPPOSEDLY been attempted twice by Laser Ship at 9:30 PM both days.

I have sent multiple messages to deliver prior to 5 PM and spoke directly with a customer service representative to convey that also. When I placed the order I had it shipped to my work location as it is a piece of medical equipment I need and thought it would be safer and assure I would receive it. Initially the Laser Ship site tracking notification said delivery was scheduled for Monday. Tuesday AM, I sent an inquiry as package arrival did not occur.

The tracking status had no updates. Then I called customer service and I was told delivery was attempted at 9:30 PM Monday. I explained it was my work location and delivery needed to be made earlier, prior to 5 PM. I was told the driver was too far away and he could not get here before 5 PM but he could leave the package on the ground at the gate!

I told rep it is raining and this was an expensive piece of medical equipment that did not need to be on the ground in the rain. After our conversation the tracking status for Monday was updated to "delivery attempted/facility closed". This is Wednesday and again the tracking says "delivery attempted Tuesday at 9:30 PM/facility closed." I will be seriously surprised if I ever get the package and Walmart has already deducted payment from my account. They (Laser Ship) are not telling the truth and I will never order another package that I know they will be in charge of delivering.

Walmart needs to drop their contract with Laser Ship as soon as possible.

I am waiting on delivery again today but will be very surprised if that happens. Such poor service is frustrating and unnecessary.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments