LaserShip Phone Numbers and Emails

Text

LaserShip Email:

billing@lasership.com
Is this your business?

How to Contact LaserShip Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(804) 414-2590
Total calls: 4 545 Issues resolved: 41 Last call: Apr 18, 2024

What Is the Lasership Customer Service Phone Number?

The Lasership customer service phone number, 1-804-414-2590, allows you to contact the company for any concerns or inquiries. The operational hours are from 8 AM to 9 PM EST from Monday to Friday. While the Laserships hours are from 8 AM to 8 PM on Saturdays, on Sunday you can call th e company between 8 AM to 5 PM on Sundays.

With different hours to call Lasership customer service, you can reach out to them when it’s the most convenient for you. No matter it’s about knowing delivery status, business hours hours, or resolving issues, their customer service representatives are prepared to assist.

Does Lasership Have 24/7 Customer Service?

While the company does not provide phone-based Lasership customer service 24 hours, they still take care of all customer needs at all times through other communication methods. You can reach out to the customer service via email or text message at your convenience.

If you need immediate help, you can call Lasership during the customer service hours. Moreover, Lasership website provides a wealth of resources, including a detailed FAQs section which is accessible 24/7, addressing common customer queries. The website also offers a 24/7 package tracking service, making you always stay updated on your delivery status.

What Is the Lasership Customer Support Email Address?

To receive any assistance from Lasership email, you can send an email to shipassist@lasership.com. Emailing your questions or concerns to the customer service allows you to communicate your issues, problems, and queries in detail, providing the customer service team with all the necessary information to resolve your situation. This method also keeps a record of all the communication, which is beneficial for difficult cases that require multiple interactions.

Additionally, Lasership customer service offers texting service at 1-302-246-7136. This option provides real-time communication to voice your concerns and resolve your questions. However, the standard message and data rates apply, and you can opt out of this service at any time.

What Is the Lasership Corporate Office Address?

The Lasership Corporate Office is located at 1912 Woodford Road, Vienna, Virginia 22182, United States. For customers seeking to expedite their concerns or provide feedback, this address presents an avenue for formal, written communication.

Sending a letter to this address allows customers to document their experiences, feedback, or complaints formally and makes sure that their message reaches the top management in the company. Moreover, knowing the location of the Lasership Corporate Office can also be essential for customers seeking in-person meetings or direct corporate interactions.

PissedConsumer Club

Vienna, Virginia 22182
United States

LaserShip Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Mishon S
My package is still missing even though they did an investigation on it I would like for it to be here before the 25th because I bought it for my trip
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The worst didnt really solve any of my problems. I still dont have my *** package and I dont know how to contact SHEIN either or get my money back.

Christopher P Bzk
Missed package
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

No customer support very poor experience had to call up vendor to file refund m they have no phone number or anything to contact. Very sad with businesses thay are not really. Puts left at door been home all day and no package they just marked it was shipped when it wasn't do not use them

Margo C Gle
No stars

Poor customer service and you lost my package
Then you send a text. I reply and no one answers me
This is the second time this has happened
I am waiting for gifts for my granddaughter and now she most likely will not receive them
Your drlypeiple use zero common sense. They delivered to the complete wrong address

Hannah P Fij
Package not delivered as said

This service is terrible and I would never recommend it. This service simply allows random carriers to steal your items with no consequence.

I was refunded by the seller however these were important Christmas gifts that were sold out in the aftermath and couldn't be reordered or replaced. This service should be shut down.

How Good is LaserShip's Customer Service?

Cache Eku
Cache Eku
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

Horrible

Melodi Bwe
Melodi Bwe
Feels Disappointed | Apr 06, 2024

My package was lost at Ohio location. It been saying it's been there for days and nobody knows anything. I have called the location here in tn but still no luck. They don't even see my package no we're in the system. This is bad business. After I finally start doing something for my self after cancer y'all loose my package. You all have had me crying and hurt bc I have to wait to even reorder from them.

Yesica Sqk

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call LaserShip?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Package stolen - video proof”
  • “Lost parcels”
  • “Missing package shows delivered”

Request for Information Question:

• “Looking for package”
  • “Checkin the status of my application”
  • “Need to reschedule delivery”

Employment Question:

• “IRS / W-2 need copy have been trying. Back and forth with Edith and need to call not text being auditing”
  • “W-2”
  • “Am trying to get paystub I jus to work for the company in Syracuse New York. Are u about to assist me with that”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Your worker is stuck in my yard”
  • “Worked for them, never received pay, got a W-2 in the mail yesterday”
  • “Product says it was delivered but it never was and now I can't get a refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address”
  • “Need to change my shipping address”
  • “Returned package”

Staff Question:

• “Customer Service”
  • “Rude driver did not deliver package and recorded as undeliverable”
  • “Terrible experience the costumer service doesn’t care about you at all. They just wanna end the chat/call. My package was supposed get delivered 2 weeks ago with lasership and I haven’t received it yet!”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need activation code to finish enrollment”
  • “I need my activation number”
  • “Just to cancel delivery and have returned to shipper.”

Account Question:

• “My pending account”
  • “I want my money back to my account”
  • “Account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application denial reason”
  • “I need my application”
  • “Website help form is nonresponsive and this is an ASAP situation regarding today's delivery of my package please”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want a refund or my package to be delivered to me!”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud”

Other Question:

• “Update business hours”
  • “Customers”
  • “Enrollment”

About

Summary

LaserShip is a parcel carrier which specializes in last mile deliveries. The company serves East Coast of the USA. It is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. There are sorting yards in Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Philadelphia and Orlando. LaserShip offers the following solutions: e-commerce, next day delivery, same day delivery, fleet outsourcing, pool distribution etc. The company employs over 600 workers and co-operate with 2500 independent couriers. LaserShip makes also Global Priority deliveries for healthcare logistics, Global Next Flight Shipping and routed delivery all over the world. The company provides clients with online tools for package tracking.

LaserShip reviews and complaints

1.4
USPS
4486 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about LaserShip? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup