Terrible!I ordered items from Fanatics.com, which were shipped on 11/14.
I was provided tracking information, which indicated that my package should arrive est 11/22. On the morning of 11/20, I decided to check the tracking number and see the current location of my package. The information on the Lasership website was "delivered 11/18 8:00pm" signed for by "front door." Immediately, I contacted lasership, because I had NOT received the package, and it was now 11/20; their first response was to contact the shipper because their information showed the package delivered. I had done this as well, via LiveChat, the seller was willing to reship my items, except that 2 of the 3 items were now out of stock.
Lasership customer service seemed completely unconcerned, said they would place my package under "24 hour investigation" and update me within this timeframe. (not to mention I had to call customer service twice, because the first time I was "put on hold while they contacted the driver" and was then hung up on....second time, after 15 mins on hold, they again "attempted to contact the driver" but was told he was unavailable...right!) As expected, 24 hours came and went; I emailed following up, and their response was that they apologize but their information shows the package delivered and to contact the shipper to resend my package - which was the EXACT thing they told me within the first 5 minutes of my initial call - leading me to believe there really was NO investigation. When I emailed back, relaying this info and asking if they had proof of delivery, I got absolutely no response. It appears I am not the only one with this type of issue, since on yelp they have 1-1.5 stars and many with VERY similar issues to this.
This issue plus those of others will not only make me, personally, avoid this company at all costs, but also make me not order from businesses that use them as their shipping provider....Fanatics.com is a great website with awesome team sports attire and accessories, but I will not order from them again because of this, and I have told them as such.
They have refunded me my money and given me an additional credit to their website, but I will not be using that site as long as they use Lasership to deliver their products.(I have also relayed this complaint to the BBB)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Grubhub's service was terrible! Grubhub's time was off by one hour, so I was led to believe the order would take 90 minutes. When I tried the 'chat' feature with..."
- "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...."
- "The tech put the wrong size bolt in the clip lock and it would not lock the store manager very rudely told me that my hing was worn out it..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."