Terrible!I ordered items from Fanatics.com, which were shipped on 11/14.
I was provided tracking information, which indicated that my package should arrive est 11/22. On the morning of 11/20, I decided to check the tracking number and see the current location of my package. The information on the Lasership website was "delivered 11/18 8:00pm" signed for by "front door." Immediately, I contacted lasership, because I had NOT received the package, and it was now 11/20; their first response was to contact the shipper because their information showed the package delivered. I had done this as well, via LiveChat, the seller was willing to reship my items, except that 2 of the 3 items were now out of stock.
Lasership customer service seemed completely unconcerned, said they would place my package under "24 hour investigation" and update me within this timeframe. (not to mention I had to call customer service twice, because the first time I was "put on hold while they contacted the driver" and was then hung up on....second time, after 15 mins on hold, they again "attempted to contact the driver" but was told he was unavailable...right!) As expected, 24 hours came and went; I emailed following up, and their response was that they apologize but their information shows the package delivered and to contact the shipper to resend my package - which was the EXACT thing they told me within the first 5 minutes of my initial call - leading me to believe there really was NO investigation. When I emailed back, relaying this info and asking if they had proof of delivery, I got absolutely no response. It appears I am not the only one with this type of issue, since on yelp they have 1-1.5 stars and many with VERY similar issues to this.
This issue plus those of others will not only make me, personally, avoid this company at all costs, but also make me not order from businesses that use them as their shipping provider....Fanatics.com is a great website with awesome team sports attire and accessories, but I will not order from them again because of this, and I have told them as such.
They have refunded me my money and given me an additional credit to their website, but I will not be using that site as long as they use Lasership to deliver their products.(I have also relayed this complaint to the BBB)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com. I received a call from them that the camera will cost..."
- "Grubhub's service was terrible! Grubhub's time was off by one hour, so I was led to believe the order would take 90 minutes. When I tried the 'chat' feature with..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."