Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have never even heard of this shipping company. I didn't know how lucky I was!

I never want to deal with them again. This is ridiculous. I placed an order with Chewy.com (who I love and who has great customer service) thinking I'd get my package in about 3 days like I normally do. Wrong.

According to the Lasership tracking, it was supposed to have arrived on 10/4 but as of 10/9 and the last update (which was on 10/4) said that it was in New York. I have no idea where it might be or if I'll ever get it. I contacted Chewy to let them know how unreliable this carrier is and they were kind enough to send a replacement immediately BUT THEY USED LASERSHIP AGAIN! I have no idea why and I don't have high hopes.

I think it's so unfortunate that a great company is going to feel the brunt of a poor choice in shipping methods. I never was much of a FedEx fan but it is a thousand times better than this joke called Lasership. I wish Chewy would stick to using FedEx like their FAQs claim they do. If I have to contact them again, it'll be to request delivery by either FedEx, UPS, or USPS only unless they'd like to lose a customer.

I won't order from anywhere that is going to use Lasership as a courier and if I see Lasership as the chosen method, I'll cancel my order. It's seriously that bad and it's not worth whatever savings might be present to deal with such a hassle.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Comments

Because Petsmart bought Chewy not long ago,this is most likely PSmart's way of cutting costs and lining their pockets.So sad,especially since Chewy has never dropped the ball,only PS.