Featured Not resolved

Yesterday I ordered a digital frame and it said it was delivered-got the notification while I was home, so I checked the door.No knock or doorbell & No frame.

Amazon refunded my money and I immediately reordered and Amazon paid 1 day shipping. I asked them NOT to use the same company because they lied and said they delivered the 1st frame while I was home. Today, I was standing outside my house when I got a delivery attempt notice!! I even put a huge sign on my door that said: LASERSHIP ring the doorbell please(hubby was inside) There was absolutely no attempt to deliver anything- they are thieves.

Amazon needs to get rid of the 1 star rated shady company!! Why would I want to continue with Amazon if they continue to use a company with such poor business practices and ratings? Unlikely at this point that my 85yr old grandmother will be getting a frame with all of her grandchildren in it for Christmas. I sat on hold for 15min before I called Amazon to cancel again...but I can't cancel because Lasership said they will deliver tomorrow.I chose 1 day shipping for this very reason: I will be leaving at 4:30 to visit my family for the holidays.

Nobody will be home for more than a week.

I will have to spend yet another $100 to get another frame sent to GA with NO pictures on it.Not to mention, I have to get a jump drive and put the pics on it so I can put them on the frame later.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "i need the frame overnighted to georgia to my grandmother's- free of charge of course. if that can't happen, send it back to amazon because i need to order another one and have it sent to ga" as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lasership and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lasership delivery service at Lasership was delivery driver lied twicehas yet to deliver the other and delivery driver lied and stole package Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasership.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lasership to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1297360

This just happened to me today I'm going to call and rip some ***

Same issues as many others.Lasership was supposed to delivery an order from Amazon by 9:00 pm today.

At 8:45pm they sent a "delivery attempted" text. The tracking info shows they "attempted" at noon, well no they didn't. We were home and would hear a vehicle drive up. Not the first time this has happened.

The only time Amazon uses them for me is when I do next day for orders over $35.00.I will never do another one of those, so I should never have to deal with this horrible company again.