2227 Dabney Rd, Richmond, VA 23230, USA
Featured Not resolved

Yesterday I ordered a digital frame and it said it was delivered-got the notification while I was home, so I checked the door.No knock or doorbell & No frame.

Amazon refunded my money and I immediately reordered and Amazon paid 1 day shipping. I asked them NOT to use the same company because they lied and said they delivered the 1st frame while I was home. Today, I was standing outside my house when I got a delivery attempt notice!! I even put a huge sign on my door that said: LASERSHIP ring the doorbell please(hubby was inside) There was absolutely no attempt to deliver anything- they are thieves.

Amazon needs to get rid of the 1 star rated shady company!! Why would I want to continue with Amazon if they continue to use a company with such poor business practices and ratings? Unlikely at this point that my 85yr old grandmother will be getting a frame with all of her grandchildren in it for Christmas. I sat on hold for 15min before I called Amazon to cancel again...but I can't cancel because Lasership said they will deliver tomorrow.I chose 1 day shipping for this very reason: I will be leaving at 4:30 to visit my family for the holidays.

Nobody will be home for more than a week.

I will have to spend yet another $100 to get another frame sent to GA with NO pictures on it.Not to mention, I have to get a jump drive and put the pics on it so I can put them on the frame later.

I didn't like: Delivery driver lied twicehas yet to deliver the other, Delivery driver lied and stole package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lasership Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $300
Preferred solution I need the frame Overnighted to Georgia to my grandmother's- free of charge of course. If that can't happen, send it back to Amazon because I need to order another one and have it sent to Ga.

Had an Experience with Lasership?

Comments

Amanda
Richmond, Virginia, United States #1297360

This just happened to me today I'm going to call and rip some ***

Another dissatisfied customer

Same issues as many others.Lasership was supposed to delivery an order from Amazon by 9:00 pm today.

At 8:45pm they sent a "delivery attempted" text. The tracking info shows they "attempted" at noon, well no they didn't. We were home and would hear a vehicle drive up. Not the first time this has happened.

The only time Amazon uses them for me is when I do next day for orders over $35.00.I will never do another one of those, so I should never have to deal with this horrible company again.