Lasership - 1st package said Delivered, 2nd package said attempted delivery= no packages

47 of 379 Lasership reviews

Yesterday I ordered a digital frame and it said it was delivered-got the notification while I was home, so I checked the door.No knock or doorbell & No frame.

Amazon refunded my money and I immediately reordered and Amazon paid 1 day shipping. I asked them NOT to use the same company because they lied and said they delivered the 1st frame while I was home. Today, I was standing outside my house when I got a delivery attempt notice!! I even put a huge sign on my door that said: LASERSHIP ring the doorbell please(hubby was inside) There was absolutely no attempt to deliver anything- they are thieves.

Amazon needs to get rid of the 1 star rated shady company!! Why would I want to continue with Amazon if they continue to use a company with such poor business practices and ratings? Unlikely at this point that my 85yr old grandmother will be getting a frame with all of her grandchildren in it for Christmas. I sat on hold for 15min before I called Amazon to cancel again...but I can't cancel because Lasership said they will deliver tomorrow.I chose 1 day shipping for this very reason: I will be leaving at 4:30 to visit my family for the holidays.

Nobody will be home for more than a week.

I will have to spend yet another $100 to get another frame sent to GA with NO pictures on it.Not to mention, I have to get a jump drive and put the pics on it so I can put them on the frame later.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Delivery driver lied twicehas yet to deliver the other
    • Delivery driver lied and stole package

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
I need the frame Overnighted to Georgia to my grandmother's- free of charge of course. If that can't happen, send it back to Amazon because I need to order another one and have it sent to Ga.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Shipping
review #977707 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lasership? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
47 of 379 Lasership reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lasership. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lasership.
Filing a new complaint about
×